Who we are
Unity Metrix Ltd is a company whose registered office is: 167-169 Great Portland Street, 5th Floor, London W1W 5PF. We take the security of your personal information very seriously. The information below explains how we use any information that you share with us on our Website. If you have any concerns or queries regarding this then you can contact us through our Data Protection Officer whose details appear below.
How we use your information
When someone visits any of our Websites we may use a third party service to discover the number of visitors to, or use of the various parts of the site, but this information does not identify any individual. If we do want to collect more detailed information about you through our website, we will ask you. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
If you are a registered user then your contact, logon and associated details will be stored and used in order authenticate you each time you log in.
If you contact us through the Website then will assume that you implicitly consent to us keeping your details on record for the purposes of communicating with you, but we will only do so if:
- The communication relates to the original communication sent by you
- We, at a later date consider that further communication might be in your interest
- You are already registered with us as a customer or associate of our for which we have a lawful reason for communicating with you
If you are a client of ours then we may be contractually obliged to store information relating to our business dealings.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may from time to time use third-party services like content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Lead generation and management services such as Pipedrive and general day-to-day management services like Monday.com and QuickBooks. We may use these and other services to help deliver, monitor and report on the effectiveness of the site and help us improve it.
LinkedIn Conversion Tracking and Insight Tag
- IP address information
- Events such as page views
The LinkedIn browser cookie will be stored in a visitor’s browser until they either delete the cookie or the cookie expires ( from the last time the visitor’s browser loaded the Insight Tag, there is a rolling 6-month expiration.)
Links to external websites
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
Storage of personal data
We have what we believe are appropriate security controls in place to protect personal data. Risk assessment, including assessing risks to the rights and freedoms of data subjects, is at the heart of our security and management systems. We do not, however, have any control over what happens between your device and the boundary of our information infrastructure. You should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate steps to safeguard your own information. We accept no liability in respect of breaches that occur beyond our sphere of control.
- You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data. This is a key transparency requirement under the GDPR.
- You have the right of access, commonly referred to as subject access, gives individuals the right to obtain a copy of their personal data as well as other supplementary information. It helps individuals to understand how and why you are using their data, and check you are doing it lawfully.
- You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified. An individual may also be able to have incomplete personal data completed – although this will depend on the purposes for the processing. This may involve providing a supplementary statement to the incomplete data.
- You have the right to have personal data erased. This is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’. The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
- You the right to restrict the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances. This means that an individual can limit the way that an organisation uses their data. This is an alternative to requesting the erasure of their data.
- You have the right to data portability gives individuals the right to receive personal data they have provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. It also gives them the right to request that a controller transmits this data directly to another controller.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. This effectively allows you to ask us to stop processing your personal data. The right to object only applies in certain circumstances. Whether it applies depends on our purposes for processing and our lawful basis for processing.
- You have rights regarding automated individual decision-making; a decision made by automated means without any human involvement, and profiling.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
To exercise any of your rights, or to discuss any matter relating to data protection, you should contact the DPO by any of the methods below:
Unity Metrix DPO Services, 167-169 Great Portland Street, 5th Floor, London W1W 5PF, Tel: 020 3778 2030, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, WWW: http://eugdpr.uk
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the way a complaint has been handled, you have the right to complain to escalate your complaint to a supervisory authority within the European Union. For the United Kingdom, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), who is also our lead supervisory authority. Its contact information can be found at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.